November 19, 2013

Offshore Series: Farewell Viking I

No comments:
 

It is my last day on the Viking I and although I could not be happier to be getting back to my home partner and furry children, I am going to miss this boat. I began this blog after being offshore for a month to help me pass the time and share my photography and it has been a great joy keeping up with it. I will definitely update the blog with photos taken while home and am super excited to test out all the G.A.S. purchases that were made while I was out here!!! According to my better half, our closet is "filled" with boxes. Haha. As a salute to the this trip I am posting my 10 favorite photos taken while out here (in no particular order). Most of them are already on this blog somewhere but I wanted to consolidate them and show best of the best. It was extremely difficult to come up with these as there are 4029 photos in my Lightroom catalog since the trip started. This trip will hold a special place in my memory bank because I was forced to experiment to keep things interesting and as a result grew as a photographer. I hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed taking them!!

Sam D.









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff